Wednesday, May 13, 2009

public service announcement...


image via ymcamemphis.org

so maybe this isn't really a public service announcement...but it's a service to the public and i'm announcing it. my sister, catie, is teaching swim lessons. there are lots of choices...group, private, semi-private, mom and me...you get the idea. my other sister, camille, is coordinating the effort with her as well. some of you already know camille and others have probably seen catie at church or something. but i can vouch for these girlies...quality chicas :). here's some more info if you're interested. there are sibling discounts and lots of options...you could even carpool! and children not drowning is always a plus :)

2 comments:

  1. I sent them an email to find out more info! They sound like a lot of fun. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was gonna be a don't-pee-in-the-pool announcement.

    Maybe they'll cover that in the first class.

    ReplyDelete