Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nevermind...

I was just about to post about how I was in a funk and ask for advice of how to get out of it...even though it's a hormone-induced funk and there's not much I can do about it (giving in to my fish and chips craving didn't even help)...anyway, I was just about to post about this funk and then I read all the comments from my last post about being sick again and I can literally feel the funk fading away. After reading all those well wishes I just can't justify a funk...even a hormonal funk.

Soooooo....funk be gone! Get the hence! I've got peeps who give a damn...I mean darn. It's late and even though aloha land was fantabulous, vacation with kids and a house full of people isn't so relaxing. I'm tired, but I'm almost back to normal.

Maybe we'll all wake up before 9 tomorrow...I'll let you know.

4 comments:

  1. Callie, I just think you are so great. I have also been in a "funk" lately and I don't know what my problem is. Hmmm, we'll have to chat over lunch about it. So excited to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most funkdom can be attributed to hormones (as mentioned before) and winter. I hate it. I haven't even been here for most of it and I hate it. Then end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold, cloudy, rainy days of winter need to leave and let spring finally come and warm the blossums out of the trees. Waking up to sunshine is so much better than a bleak overcast! I've had this funk this winter as well. :-p

    Spreading some of the Southern warmth to you, Callie. Have some of our 80 degree weather...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO! Sorry to hear you are in a funk... me too kind of. This is the time I year that I cry.. her is why.
    I am teased by the warmth for a few days, I start taking walks, dreaming of playing out side and being social w/ the neighbors.. then WHAM!*&$ SNOW.. AGAIN!! WHAAAAAHHHHHH!! I cry every year.
    But sorry you are feeling blue... I think Market Street grill will make you feel better. teehee

    ReplyDelete