Thursday, March 25, 2010

best sisters...



i was REALLY fortunate to grow up in a family of 6 children. it's even better that we have all come to the point that we LOVE hanging out together. and now jon and i are fortunate to be enjoying some time when these two are best sisters...like best friends, but sisters too.

they're at a place where they can just hang out and and play together all day, especially if it's just them with no one to throw things off. so here's to the down times of parenting when your kiddos are getting along and here's to best sisters!

this picture is actually from one of my sisters' wedding. my mom made their cute little dresses and bouquets too...family is the bestest :)

3 comments:

  1. Where is the picture? I cannot see it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ran across your fun little mormon family blog! Cute family...and I love your photography!

    A friendly mormon blog stalker~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH!!! Could they BE any cuter?! I think not. Sooooo adorable, Callie!

    ReplyDelete